Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Survey Research Analyst
ICF’s Survey Research Practice is home to a talented community of survey researchers building robust solutions for government, university and commercial clients. ICF survey products aim to demonstrate quality, credibility, reliability, innovation, responsiveness, and transparency. We have the largest and most extensive history in conducting the CDC’s behavioral risk factor surveillance surveys (BRFSS); Youth risk behavior surveys (YRBS) and other health surveys at the national, state, community and cross-international levels; data coordinating and statistical support services; and internationally renowned transformative projects such as the Demographic and Health Survey. The Survey Research team works in close collaboration with global ICF experts conducting research across industries including Health (CDC, NIH, SAMHSA) Education (DoE), Veteran’s Health (VA), Energy/Environment (EPA), Transportation (DoT), Public Health and Housing (HUD), and the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
ICF is currently seeking a Survey Research Analyst to work in its Survey Research practice in either our Rockville, MD or Burlington, VT offices.
Safety of our employees are our top priority, due to current COVID-19 safety measures, employees who can work from home are required to do so. Once it is safe to resume standard practices of commuter travel and social interaction per government guidelines, we expect employees to maintain an office presence as required by projects needs and management leadership.
- Support of web, mail, telephone and other data collection activities, such as:
- Survey instrument testing
- Processing or preparing outgoing and incoming study documents
- Assisting in developing and preparing training materials
- Literature reviews
- Data entry and cleaning
- Assisting with preparing written reports or other deliverables
- Conducting and answering calls and e-mails from study participants.
- Assist with internal and external meeting tasks such as logistics, notetaking, and material preparation.
- Perform quality assurance checks on documents and materials, data, reports, and presentations.
- Preparing procedural documentation.
- Support proposal development activities as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree required (social sciences, math, or statistics preferred).
- Up to 2 years of professional experience
- Strong interest in survey research methods and data collection.
- Experience providing general project support, such as activity tracking, task coordination, and document formatting.
- Excellent verbal, oral, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Willingness to get a public trust clearance.
- Experience in quantitative and qualitative data analysis.
- Experience with statistical packages (e.g., SPSS, SAS) preferred.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities.
- Ability to be flexible, multi-task, prioritize, and manage multiple activities simultaneously in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Strong team player with the ability to take initiative and work well independently.
- Strong organizational skills and superior attention to detail
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
- Strong intellectual curiosity.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Rockville, MD (MD18)