Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Partner, Communications (Public Health)
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We are currently seeking an experienced, results-oriented Senior Partner to lead and expand our efforts in the areas of communication research, technical support, and social marketing. This individual will exercise significant discretion in the leadership and development of this critical practice area. Further, as a member of the senior leadership team, this individual would be responsible for overall organizational health and growth.
The ideal candidate will most likely be a leader within a public relations or advertising agency or lead a marketing practice within a consulting firm, and have an established background working with Federal agencies.
As a Senior Partner, you will:
- Leverage relationships with senior levels of client organizations (e.g., customers, business partners, subcontractors, and universities) to develop a significant pipeline of new work and foster robust growth.
- Act as a strategic advisor, providing guidance on a wide variety of client accounts to understand needs, manage expectations, resolve conflict and build long term relationships.
- Contribute knowledge and expertise to the methods and processes involved in the development, execution, and evaluation of the communications practice and lead the development of new organizational capabilities that enhance ICF Next’s position in the market
- Lead 100 marketing, public relations, media, and creative professionals across multiple divisions including setting long-term goals; cultivating a productive work environment; and coaching, mentoring and on-the-job training.
- Drive sales, revenue, and operating margin targets as a result of careful strategic planning, tight financial and project management, and effective business development
- Strengthen ICF Next’s reputation through thought leadership (e.g., distributed written content, speaking engagements and other professional networking activities).
As a Senior Partner, you will have:
- 15+ years of relevant marketing and strategic communications experience within an agency or consulting firm with extensive knowledge of multi-channel marketing and communication strategies, including the use of technology platforms, social media, and other digital channels for audience engagement.
- A strong track record of federal business development in the public health and social welfare domains including a strong client network and the ability to lead capture efforts for major public health campaigns.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain long-term client relationships.
- Outstanding professional, verbal and written communication skills, including proposal writing.
- Demonstrated track record of year-over-year growth and success developing and executing successful business development growth strategies, including acting as a ‘seller-doer” + in working closely with larger business development teams for large scale efforts.
- Ability to obtain a low-level government security investigation and meet eligibility criteria for access to sensitive information.
- Bachelor's degree required along with advanced degree and/or training in social sciences, marketing or mass communications.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)