Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Who you work with
As part of our talented Design team, you’ll report to and work closely with the Design Director. In this highly collaborative role, you’ll also work daily with a variety of creative and client service teams to produce the highest quality work.
What you do
A key part of this role is working with colleagues or independently to create engaging onscreen, print presentations and proposals. From internal communications, proposals and onsite execution through to live events this role really does offer variety. You'll drive quality, creativity and originality in our presentation offering, aligning your work with our core values and collaborating with our key suppliers to take our events to the next technical level.
Technology continues to expand and enhance what events can be and we are consistently adapting our skills to meet changing demand. You will help us realise this, applying your technical ability and work onsite with clients across the UK and internationally. Crafting presentations to perfection in rehearsals, accurately implementing amends and providing expert recommendations to the client and surrounding team – it will be all in a day’s work for you.
Working proactively to raise the team's profile, you’ll take briefs confidently and accurately – with an eye to identifying opportunities to upsell services. You’ll devise, collaborate and deliver innovative, conceptual solutions to a highly professional standard. Applying your complete brand and technical awareness, creativity and expertise to every job, you’ll ensure all work is completed to ICF Next quality standards, accurately, efficiently and on time.
Role and responsibilities include:
- Working across a wide range of client brands, taking full ownership of projects and applying your creative and technical expertise from initial brief to a screen-ready presentation or PDF leave behind.
- Collaborating with colleagues and clients to fully understand the requirements of the brief, the client’s brand guidelines and technical specifications.
- Conducting research, pushing brand guidelines and challenging the brief where necessary to produce designs that will better engage audiences, deliver the message and meet/exceed the expectations of the brief.
- Estimating time required to deliver work against agreed specs and adhere to these timings during delivery.
- Escalating any amends that might require additional time or changes to specs, so revised quotes can be provided up front.
- Working with colleagues, project managers and the team producer to ensure your productivity is maximized at all times and your work is delivered to agreed project milestones.
- Ensuring quality control procedures are followed at all times, including regular reviews through the build of any given presentation, checking work against agreed specs and animations states before sending out. Plus, ensuring everything is fit for purpose, spell checked, images are approved, and rights/licenses are understood.
- Working with team colleagues to maintain ICF Next’s various asset libraries including master fonts, brand assets and case studies. Also ensuring version control is maintained and project files and folders are named/saved correctly.
- Attending and proactively engaging in meetings including team updates, client briefings, internal briefings, workshops, creative ideas sessions and project debriefs.
Experience & Knowledge:
You'll be Mac and PC-literate, with a strong understanding of MS PowerPoint, Keynote, MS Word and Excel. Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator would be a perfect match to the rest of the design team too, but a good sound base level is a good advantage. Other presentation tools would be advantageous, alongside an interest and desire to test and learn new software to push your creative further.
Innovative creative thinking and problem-solving skills are a must, along with honed communication skills and the confidence to challenge a brief to bring clients' ambitions alive. You have excellent organisational skills and a razor-sharp attention to detail.
You'll be supportive of the team, with all-round multi-tasking skills and an ability to think logically even when the pressure is on. You'll be passionate about design and immersed in social and cultural industry trends, with an extensive understanding of various client sectors.
You'll be driven by your ambition to learn new skills and develop as a presentation specialist, with the skills to work with event production and AV professionals at live events, while always taking a diligent, conscientious approach.
A team player with bags of ideas and energy, you have a proven ability to deliver highly engaging results on brief and to agreed timescales. You are self-motivated and highly conscientious, with initiative, drive and a willingness to work unsociable hours when necessary, including occasional weekends – onsite or in the studio – to meet a client’s deadline.
Above all, you’ll be a committed team player who thrives in a busy creative environment, is confident, proactive and takes pride in their work. You have the drive and ambition to work with and impress some of the world’s best-known brands.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Leeds - Carlton Mills (GB77)