Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Cyber Vulnerability Analyst
ICF is seeking Mission Assurance professionals to assess cyber vulnerabilities of critical mission systems, networks, architectures, infrastructures and assets. Our team will assess vulnerabilities through mission assurance assessments, balance survivability assessments and adversarial assessments to ensure successful operations as well as support long-term planning.
Roles on this program include:
- Cyber Analysts
- Cyber Space Operators
- Red Cyber Space Operators
- Cyber Transport Specialists
- Cyber Auditors
What you'll do:
- Identify vulnerabilities affecting defense critical assets and critical infrastructure
- Evaluate telecommunications, computer network and operations security.
- Provide expert analysis and assessment of critical systems
- Emulate a potential adversary’s cyber reconnaissance, exploitation techniques, and attack capabilities against a targeted mission, system, network, component or capability
- Provide recommendations for risk reduction based on DoD Mission Assurance benchmarks
- Evaluate mission survivability of key DoD facilities to provide recommendations for risk management
What you'll need:
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Ability to travel and adhere to CDC recommended immunizations for worldwide deployment
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Expert knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to prepare written reports, white papers and Power-Point presentations
- Capability to operate in all operational and physical work environments
- Ability to work collaboratively with military and/or civilian personnel
- IAT Level II or III certification and/or CSSP Auditor certifications dependent upon the role requirement
This work will be performed at client site and contractor facilities with travel to CONUS/OCONUS locations up to 6 weeks at a time to perform pre-site surveys and assessments.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Remote Office (VA99)