Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Account Manager - Energy & Climate - 12 Month FTC
Remote based (within the UK) - Work from Home
Want to be a part of an exciting journey to transform energy efficiency across the UK?
Our firm is building a team of Account Managers who will be responsible for managing and delivering a responsive, efficient, high quality and customer focused, management service to multiple suppliers.
This is a high visibility role on a fast-paced, complex large-scale program, with demanding delivery objectives. The Account Manager will be responsible for interfacing directly with various installers, as well with internal project team leaders to investigate and resolve complex issues, through to resolution, whilst adhering to regulatory legislation, always.
You will be expected to be very ‘hands on’, managing queries in relation to matters and issues arising out of the teams installing the energy efficiency measures to UK home and property owners. You'll use your positive and innovative approach to meet tough quality standards and drive constant improvement in customer service.
As an Account Manager you will:
- Take ownership and carry out full investigation and resolution of issues through listening, probing and analysing customer feedback to determine the underlying needs of the installer
- Minimise repeat correspondence by contacting customers and clients primarily by telephone and email to provide first contact resolutions
- Responsible for maintaining all information and correspondence relating to feedback from the installation teams.
- Proactively managing your own portfolio of customers, keeping them informed throughout the journey to resolve their issues in a timely manner.
- Directly support installers to increase participation in program offerings.
- Remotely help to encourage program participation, establish relationships, ensure protocol compliance.
- Work as part of a wider team ensuring that the energy efficient projects are successfully executed in line with UK compliance and regulations.
- Use program tools to monitor, maintain, and report installers activities.
- Support continuous improvement by feeding back trends / observations and identifying emerging risks.
- Comply with relevant policies and procedures to mitigate business risk.
- Flexibility to work evening and weekend shifts during periods of high customer demand (or similar)
- Extensive experience of Account Management - developing and maintaining professional relationships, investigating, and identifying issues in the system processes, as well developing solutions to overcome these
- Extensive work experience, preferably working with small/medium UK businesses
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills to include highly effective communication skills, both over email and the phone
- Goal oriented, self-motivated, and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Self-driven and a proactive team player
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with program participants, at all levels, both internally with ICF and externally with customers
- Excellent problem-solving skills with ability to analyse situations, identify existing or potential problems, and recommend solutions
- Specific trade experience could include (but not limited to) previous employment in insulation (wall cavity or similar), HVAC (gas and/or electric), controls, water heating, steam systems, food service, refrigeration, compressors, and/or motors/pumps, etc
- Familiarity with energy efficiency program implementation projects
- Strong working knowledge/experience of the existing network of distributors, sub-contractors and/or construction market players
- Knowledge of energy efficiency technologies
- Excellent time management skills including the ability to monitor and manage installation project progress, while seeking additional opportunities within new or repeat customers
- Ability to implement, monitor and deliver performance metrics to support the overall program goals
- Demonstrated experience with field-based activities and ability to effectively work remotely
- Proficient to advanced knowledge of MS Office tools i.e., Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
GB Remote Office (GB99)