Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
- Providing project lead or program analysis support, such as program or project planning, scheduling, and milestone decision support
- Providing program management support in tracking deliverables, meeting minutes, and action item accomplishments
- Coordinating and preparing meeting materials
- Analyzing business or project processes to include recommendations for improvement
Note: Short Term 7+ months
- Active top level clearance [TS/SCI is mandatory]
- 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience on government contracts
- Strong project management and organizational experience and skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10 years of relevant experience
- Experience on DOD contracts
- Proven verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively work multiple activities simultaneously, organize tasks, and effectively prioritize work
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Maryland Client Office (MD88)