Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Systems Analyst - Business Development - work from home
Behind every great company is a strong corporate team. At ICF, we have one—but we’re growing and so are our needs. We’re seeking a Systems Analyst to join our expanding Business Development organization. Work location is remote from anywhere in the United States.
As our Business Development Systems Analyst you will:
- Play a key role in transforming ICF’s internal BD systems to support and improve key business processes and capabilities
- Work with internal business partners to define, analyze, and document business and technical needs/requirements
- Provision and configure system functionality (including testing, rollout, and implementation)
- Administer and maintain Business Development systems
- Work with disparate information and data sources and apply relational data expertise to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Help to develop and mature data management processes/procedures that align with organizational strategic objectives
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree, certification or additional related experience
- 1+ years of advanced Microsoft 365 experience, specifically Teams, SharePoint, Word, PowerPoint and PowerApps
- Advanced Excel skills including pivot tables, Power Pivots, and formulas (when, where, and how to use them)
- 1+ years of customer service experience in a high-volume environment
- Experience working in a government contracting environment
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics or a similar CRM System
- Power BI experience
- SharePoint design and configuration
- Experience with MS Project or Visio
- Familiarity with coding XML, SQL, Jscript, C++, Java
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, critical-thinking, and decision-making abilities
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication
- Excellent level of attention to detail
- Team player with the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)