Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
ICF is seeking a Project Accountant to work in our Project Accounting group. You will be responsible for project set-up and maintenance of Deltek Costpoint direct, indirect, and intercompany projects. As ICF continues to expand a centralized project setup throughout the enterprise, this role will ensure the project setup is efficient, timely, accurate, and aligned with ICF Policies. Ideally, you will have experience with project accounting and the associated setup within Costpoint 7. Currently our team is working from home. We hope to phase back into our Fairfax, VA office later this year.
What you will do:
- Read and understand ICF’s contracts, processes, and procedures to appropriately set-up projects
- Set-up and maintain Direct, Indirect and IWO (Intercompany Work Order) Projects in Deltek Costpoint
- Work with Project Managers, Project Finance Controllers, Contracts, and Revenue Compliance staff to ensure project setup configurations meet the billing, revenue recognition and reporting requirements and are aligned with ICF standards and policies
- Collaborate with appropriate stakeholders to address questions and resolve any issues that may arise
- Support the Project Accounting team with managing and peer reviewing setup requests
- Responsible for project data maintenance actions in Costpoint
What we will need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a related field
- 2+ years’ relevant experience, ideally in a government contracting environment
- Knowledge of cost reimbursable, time and material and fixed price government contracts as well as commercial contracts
- Experience using Microsoft office applications
What we would like:
- Experience with Deltek Costpoint and particularly project setup and billing modules/capabilities
Additional Professional skills:
- Ability to interface with project managers and support staff
- Great time management skills and ability to work in a time sensitive project accounting function
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
We value our talented employees, as our people make all the difference in our success. If you think the position is right for you, we encourage you to apply!
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)