Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Housing and Eviction Prevention Program Supervisor – North Carolina
Only experienced candidates will be considered.
ICF’s Disaster Management division works with government agencies and communities to design and implement policies and programs to promote increased resilience to disasters and long-term recovery in housing, economic revitalization, and infrastructure after disaster strikes. Our functional expertise is in program management, technical assistance, training, performance measurement and evaluation, website development, and adult learning. Clients include states and localities administering HUD and FEMA funded disaster recovery programs. We often work in close collaboration with ICF experts across the firm on issues related to energy efficiency and green building, infrastructure, disaster planning and recovery, financial literacy, job training, and others. All our work is done in a professional, collegial, and intellectual environment that allows individuals pursue their passions and generate results.
Job Description and Key Responsibilities
ICF seeks a Housing and Eviction Prevention Program Supervisor to oversee staff providing case management to housing and rental assistance program applicants. This program is funded through the Community Development Block Grant – Coronavirus (CDBG-CV) from the US Housing and Urban Development (HUD), Coronavirus Relief Fund (CRF) and Emergency Rental Assistance (ERA) funding from the US Treasury Department.
As Housing and Eviction Prevention Program Supervisor, you will work closely with the Program Manager and senior ICF staff, subject matter experts and will be able to understand multiple programs, oversee a team of case managers and clearly communicate information to applicants regarding their options to help them make informed decisions.
- Responsible for long-term training and knowledge management of all program specialists and case management staff reporting to the Housing and Eviction Prevention Program Supervisor.
- Maintain a complete understanding of all applicable Program policies, requirements, and procedures and review all cases within established program guidelines.
- Provides technical assistance to client staff, resources, or external partners.
- Assists client leadership and the Program Manager with assessing program production needs.
- Manages unassigned applicant queues. Ensure that staff provides the highest level of customer service, and that applicants fully understand program requirements and are frequently updated on application and grant progress
- Manage schedule and timesheets for staff.
- Develops job aids to perform case management tasks.
- Produces regular program production reports for the client, identifying production bottlenecks.
- Manages work volume and assignments to Program Specialists; manages output and pace of monitoring activities.
- Provide training on program policies and procedures
- Performs direct file case management as assigned.
- Provide guidance and assessment of staff as needed.
- Help refine program procedures and processes for implementation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of experience in housing, economic revitalization or community development operations
- Bachelor's degree; relevant experience may substitute
- Knowledge of housing, intake and case management services and best practices
- Project and personnel management skills and experience managing large scale operations projects
- Demonstrated experience leading staff while producing positive results for clients
- Excellent communication and customer service skills and exhibit a high level of professionalism in all communications
- Ability to be flexible to handle multiple priorities and to work long hours as necessary
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel).
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
N Carolina Remote Office (NC99)