Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Program Support/ Energy Efficiency - New York
Program Support/ Energy Efficiency Analyst
Location: NYC preferred
To support our growth, we are seeking a qualified candidate to provide Program Operations support as an Energy Analyst for ICF’s energy efficiency division. You will contribute to the development of innovative, accurate, timely, and high-quality products and services, typically working on multiple programs and projects across the northeast with all levels of staff. Our thorough understanding of our clients’ needs, rapidly evolving technologies, and our ability to connect the practical on the ground experience enables us to help clients make big things possible.
Supporting Program Operations:
- Creating and maintaining Excel spreadsheets, PDF forms and databases for internal tracking
- Performing basic data analysis
- Putting together process flow documents to coordinate efforts across multiple teams
- Working with program leads to identify areas to automate and/or improve process flows and increase efficiency
- Creating and tracking on weekly invoices
- Developing and updating client reports and documents
- Other duties as required to support our work nationally and provide direct support to division leadership as needed
Supporting Energy Efficiency Programs:
- Conducting desk review quality assurance/quality control of program partner reports
- Research on market trends and needs
- Liaising with subcontractors, stakeholders, and customer service representatives
- Participating in retailer and other events to promote energy efficient measures
- Conducting quality assurance/quality control of promotional material placement at Retailers
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years of related work experience
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work under strict deadlines and prioritize tasks
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to analyze situations, identify existing or potential problems and recommend solutions
- Knowledge of basic programming a plus (VBA, Python, etc)
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
New York, NY (NY18)