Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Program Manager, Energy Efficiency Pilots Program- Michigan
Program ManagerMichigan Energy Efficiency Pilot Programs
ICF is searching for a candidate who will support initiatives to promote energy efficiency pilot programs for a large utility client in Michigan. This position will require frequent coordination with clients, subcontractors and industry leaders and organizations.
In this role you will:
- Manage a series of pilot projects, under the direction of ICF’s Pilot’s Portfolio Manager
- Contribute to the management of a multi-functional project team comprised of technical and marketing specialists (ICF internal staff and sub-contractors) to ensure timely and professional completion of all tasks and achieve annual program goals
- Work collaboratively with the ICF team and Client on all external communication activities to make certain all messaging is accurate and consistent
- Work to develop strategies to influence market adoption of emerging technologies and services related to energy efficiency
- Collaborate closely with ICF SMEs, peers and other key players in our industry, to bring best practices, insights and new concepts to the portfolio at scale
- Manage budgets and resources to maximize efficiencies
- Develop and implement long-term business plans for increasing the adoption of energy efficiency technologies in the residential and business sectors throughout the state
- Assist in the development and implementation of program marketing and outreach strategies; build and maintain relationships with key industry organizations; respond to stakeholder questions and requests; coordinate with the ICF team and subject matter experts; and work closely with the client(s) to achieve program goals
- Bachelor's degree
- 8+ years of energy efficiency experience
- 8+ years of experience of managing consulting projects, including providing quality control and budget accountability
- 8+ years of MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel) experience
- Demonstrated flexibility to change direction, pursue new ideas, terminate infeasible projects, and the drive to complete projects in a timely and thorough manner
- Advanced project management experience, including PMP certification
- Master’s degree desired
- Possess a broad technical understanding of energy efficiency concepts, technologies, applications, and terminology.
- Knowledge of current residential and business energy efficiency programs, and familiarity with major corporate players in the energy efficiency industry
- Familiarity with the home improvement market and with residential energy efficient technologies
- Working knowledge of demand side management (DSM) programs
- Experience and/or strong interest in energy efficiency, sustainability and/or environmental pilot programs
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Detroit, MI (MI05)