Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
The digital transformation and IT modernization division of ICF is seeking ServiceNow Developers to support current and upcoming needs across the practice.
At ICF, our ServiceNow Developers help support the mission, business, service, and operational needs of our customers. ICF’s ServiceNow Developers work on a wide variety of different programs support diverse customer mission areas. We build solutions that support citizen services - such as systems that help detect fraud, waste, and abuse across federal programs, systems that help facilitate wireless spectrum auctions, and systems that support citizen engagement with regulatory and rulemaking processes - all using the ServiceNow platform. We also support new and novel employee services across our portfolio - such as improving employee's access to Human Resources business functions, our customers business management and stakeholder engagement capabilities, as well as core service and operations management needs of business stakeholders.
- Formulate system scope and objectives.
- Prepares detailed specifications for application builds.
- Assist with user story creation and grooming.
- Responsible for coding, testing, debugging and creating technical documentation.
- Technical knowledge and responsibility of all phases of applications systems analysis and programming.
- Understands the business or function for which application is designed.
- Instructing, directing and checking the work of other technical team members.
- Adept at developing front end portal, back-end console development.
- Experience building scoped applications.
- 1+ years experience developing on the ServiceNow platform.
- 2+ years of IT application system experience in technology solution delivery.
- 1+ years of experience with platform customization in relevant delivery platforms.
- 1+ years of experience with custom application development including Custom Service Portal widget creation.
- 1+ years of experience developing and customizing core applications such as Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge, and Service Catalog.
- 1+ year experience leading and mentoring Junior ServiceNow team members.
- 2+ years experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Strong communicator and ability to work as part of a cohesive team.
- US Citizenship required (required by federal government for this position).
- Must be able to obtain Public Trust clearance.
- Integration experience (SOAP, REST, and JSON as well as JDBC and file imports).
- Experience integrating ServiceNow with an API-led Integration Platform such as MuleSoft or Apigee.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Remote Office (VA99)