Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Energy Efficiency Account Manager - Columbia, MD
Energy Efficiency Account Manager
We are currently seeking an Account Manager for our Energy Efficiency group to provide program services for the EmPOWER MD Home Performance with ENERGY STAR® program.
In the role, you will be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining relationships with key market actors in the home improvement industry.
- Conducting partner recruitment activities to achieve the program goals for contractor and consultant recruitment.
- Maintaining strong ongoing communications with participating contractors and consultants in order to assess their needs and to receive feedback on their experience with the program.
- Providing or referring contractors and consultants to technical, administrative, and marketing assistance.
- Contributing to the evolution of program strategies and the design of program features and services.
- Contributing to the deployment of program marketing and outreach campaigns.
- Conducting market ally outreach and training as needed.
- Preparing status reports to accurately describe activities in the field and to monitor progress towards program goals on contractor/consultant participation and the completion of eligible projects.
- Analysis of energy savings and verification of compliance reported through eligible projects.
- Coordinating with or follow up on program Quality Assurance activities such as field inspections and customer surveys, as appropriate.
- 1+ years of experience working on residential energy efficiency programs or in an organization providing energy efficiency home improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Must have valid driver’s license and successfully pass a Motor Vehicle Records (MVR) check.
- Demonstrated capabilities in building and maintaining relationships with key market actors in the residential home improvement industry including contractors, real estate agents, home energy rating specialists, weatherization agencies, and public officials.
- Outstanding analytical, writing, and communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills are required.
- Experience with the energy efficiency programs in Maryland and familiarity with programs run by utility companies in Maryland.
- Experience with the home improvement market in Maryland - direct experience in production, administration or sales, or experience working with home improvement industry at a utility, public agency or non-governmental organization.
- Knowledge of residential energy-efficient and renewable technologies.
- Building Performance Institute (BPI) Building Analyst and Envelope Professional.
- Knowledge of integrated or whole-house building science principles.
- Knowledge of energy efficiency and US policies for residential energy.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Columbia, MD (MD12)