Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Program Support Analyst, Energy Efficiency - Maryland programs
Program Support Analyst, Energy Efficiency Programs
To support our growth, we are seeking junior level candidates with a strong interest in energy efficiency. This position requires experience with utility energy efficiency programs and knowledge of energy efficient technologies. The successful candidate will also contribute to the internal operations of the programs, supporting the program manager with tasks such as reporting, application review, forecasting, marketing development, and client support.
Prior experience or a strong interest in one or more of the following is a plus:
- Experience performing energy audits and energy savings calculations
- Lighting retrofit designs and assessment and installation
- HVAC System assessment, operations and maintenance
- Interacting with business owners, representatives and other key stakeholders
- Experience with data analytics and reporting
- Work as part of the midstream energy efficiency team ensuring that the evaluation, implementation and verification of utility sponsored energy efficiency projects are successfully executed.
- Review project application forms and submittals by customers, contractors, engineers/consultants and other program participants in order to ascertain compliance with program policies and procedures
- Provide technical assistance and guidance on energy efficient technologies and practices to companies participating in utility-sponsored programs
- Interface with customers and contractors participating in utility sponsored programs
- Perform energy savings calculations for energy efficiency measures and upload records into program database
- Process paperwork for program incentive payments per established policies and procedures.
- Coordinate with or follow up on program quality control activities such as inspections and customer surveys as appropriate
- Conduct lighting and other energy using equipment surveys to verify installation and operation of energy efficiency equipment
- Maintain strong ongoing communications with participants and other interested stakeholders in order to assess their needs and to receive feedback on their experience with the program
- Prepare ongoing status reports to document performance and activities demonstrating progress towards program goals, participation and pipeline management
- Review and analyze QA/QC data reported to client
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of MS Office Applications (Dynamics, Word, Outlook, Excel) experience
- 2+ years of experience working with databases and developing and/or implementing data collection, tracking and reporting processes (i.e. customer relationship management (CRM) efforts)
- Proven success in customer service and/or sales
- Strong follow-up and follow through skills and ability to successfully manage projects
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Columbia, MD (MD12)