Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Business Analyst (AEM)
Who we are:
ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting services company with over 7,000 full- and part-time employees, but we are not your typical consultants. At ICF, business analysts and policy specialists work together with digital strategists, data scientists and creatives. We combine unmatched industry expertise with cutting-edge engagement capabilities to help organizations solve their most complex challenges. Since 1969, public and private sector clients have worked with ICF to navigate change and shape the future. Learn more at icf.com.
ICF Next, Inc. (“ICF NEXT”) is a global marketing company. We provide marketing and communications capabilities to our customers. Over the years, our company has built and integrated a set of best-in-class marketing and communications through different agencies and consultancies. ICF NEXT brings organizations closer to the people they serve. Our focus in on the insights, creativity and technology that improve the interaction with clients and motivates meaningful action.
With a passion for marketing and communication, ICF NEXT knows when and how to accelerate the adoption of technologies and techniques that bring you closer to your customer. As voice search, artificial intelligence, and virtual and augmented reality are disrupting nearly every industry, we help organizations to stay one step ahead by orchestrating the conversations and collaborations that produce innovation. With over 1,700 staff members and more than 15 global offices, we are a global strategic partner for engagement and transformation. For more information about our company, visit www.icf.com/next.
ICF has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst responsible for providing analysis for strategic, complex initiatives in support of multiple lines of businesses throughout ICF Next Digital. This role requires an individual to understand and ensure initiative alignment with business strategy, formulate high-level project objectives and project scope, identify business process impacts, and elicit cross-functional project requirements as a result of process elicitation, analysis and business interviewing activities.
- Must have experience with Adobe Experience Manager
- Perform requirements gathering through interviews, document and artifact analysis, facilitated workshop sessions, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, user stories, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
- Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Communicate and collaborate proactively with external and internal clients to analyze information and functional needs and deliver functional requirements, business requirements, and user stories
- Drive and challenge business stakeholders on requirements, processes, and solution drivers to ensure an appropriate level of detail and to remove ambiguity
- Bring strong analytical skills to bear on projects, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret client business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Must be used to working to standards and have a structured approach to design
- Collaborate with Creative team and ensure that User Experience and Visual Design align with required functionality
- Provide support to Technical and QA teams to provide guidance and clarifications regarding requirement questions
- Gain thorough understanding of client and business needs in order to provide consultative insights and fill role of business partner
Skills and Knowledge
- BA/BS degree in Marketing or related field, or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3-5 years as a business analyst (or similar role)
- Experience working in the digital agency or consulting firm space
- Willingness to travel as required for client engagements
- Ability to clearly communicate and engage in a creative, collaborative design process with cross functional business and technology teams
- Excellent presentation and communications skills that establish trust, credibility and respect
- Familiarity with and aptitude to understand ecommerce, CRM, and CMS platforms supported by ICF Next Digital, such as Hybris, Sitecore, Marketo, Adobe AEM, Salesforce, or similar
- Provide subject matter expertise in one or more industries and bring best practices into requirement discussions
- Experience with the Atlassian Suite (Jira, Confluence)
- A strategic thinker with highly developed problem solving skills, strong planning and execution abilities who is flexible and can balance competing demands while working in a dynamic organization
- Experience with Adobe Analytics or similar analytics program is highly desirable
- Experience working with highly distributed and offshore teams
- Familiarity with different development methodologies including Agile, Iterative and Waterfall
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Bangalore, India (II76)