Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Aviation Consulting Analyst
ICF is seeking an Aviation Consulting Analyst to support a variety of projects within ICF’s Aviation practice. Our aviation team provides major clients worldwide with a comprehensive range of services including market analysis and demand forecasting; strategic/business planning; asset valuation and asset management; maintenance and procurement strategy; airport commercial planning; destination marketing; and sustainable aviation practices. Our high-impact work contributes to the continued development and improvement of critical air transport infrastructure around the world. We need smart, energetic, team-oriented people who can apply their data analysis and problem-solving skills to address the key strategic challenges of aviation.
*This position has the potential to be work from home/remote work.
- Participate as a member of a consulting team on client projects
- Assist with the management and execution of client project assignments with the support of a project manager, including outlining and drafting key deliverables, defining analyses, and taking responsibility for preparing client-ready final work product
- Work closely with ICF vice presidents, principals, and managers to support new business development initiatives and identify opportunities to enhance existing client relationships
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with counterparts within ICF and at client organizations
- Support corporate growth and business development initiatives, such as the development of proposal responses, intellectual capital, white papers, and marketing materials
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, mathematics, finance, economics, or related fields.
- 2+ years’ experience in an analytical and data-intensive role.
- 1+ years’ experience performing data analysis with Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, Alteryx or similar business analytics tool.
- Exposure to quantitative model development.
- Ability and willingness to travel for work as necessary (when safe to do so).
- Prior work experience or demonstrated interest in aviation or adjacent fields (e.g., other commercial transportation (road/rail/sea), destination marketing, etc.).
- 1+ years’ experience with relational databases (e.g., SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL) and knowledge of SQL.
- 1+ years’ scripting experience, preferably in Python or R.
- Experience creating financial models.
- Ability to work under pressure without compromising on quality or accuracy.
- Ability to work cross-culturally.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written English communication skills.
- Excellent at presenting complex concepts in a simplified manner
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities.
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Cambridge, MA (MA11)