Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
ICF is searching for a Python Developer for the Washington DC Metro area.
In this position, you’ll working on a large IT modernization project to move legacy systems into cloud and SaaS platforms.
What will you be doing?
- Creating applications and scripts to support functionality, data conversion, and data analysis
- Designing back-end and front-end web-based software or customize software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency.
- Creating APIs
What you must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or other related scientific or technical discipline
- 5 or more years of experience with Python
- 1 or more years of experience of building Python-based applications in AWS (deployed via Lambda, ECS/Fargate, or Elasticbeanstalk)
- US Citizenship or Green Card. Employment must be compliant with eligibility for Public Trust due to Government Contract
What we’d like you to have:
Technologies you’ll be working with:
- Python, AWS
What you’ll love about working here:
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Generous vacation and retirement plans
- Employee support program
- Participation in charity initiatives
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
DC Remote Office (DC99)