Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Energy Researcher - Oil & Gas
Job Description: Energy Researcher / Analyst (Oil and Gas)
We seek a highly motivated and experienced Energy Market Researchers in our New Delhi, India office to lead our work in energy markets. We seek candidates who will help us grow ICF’s energy market business, building on our established team and leveraging ICF’s broad energy sector capabilities in power / fuels / oil & gas markets.
The candidate should have a strong academic background, (experience of working in oil and gas sector is preferred but not mandatory); have an ability to quickly learn and master new concepts; an ability to establish and nurture relationships with clients; ability to think logically and also creatively; work independently; and at the same time have the ability to contribute as a team player; and most importantly have a result oriented approach to completing tasks.
The selected candidate will (a) Support large assignments by leading research, analysis, modelling, report writing and Client presentations. (b) individually lead smaller assignments entirely (c) support team in initiating client contact and contributing to proposal writing
The selected candidate will also have an opportunity to apply experience and academic knowledge, lead projects, and interact with experts and clients in the field, while continuing to build content knowledge and consulting skills.
- Project Delivery:
- Contribute as a strong team member on projects – lead research, analysis and preparation of deliverables (presentations, reports)
- Support large consulting engagements and lead smaller engagements
- Provide market insights and analytically-based analyses of energy policies and markets
- Business Development:
- Support proposals including marketing, scope development and proposal writing
- Develop relationships in the industry
- Thought leadership
- Be up to date on industry developments
- Prepare whitepapers / blogs on relevant topics
- Bachelor’s Degree from Tier 1 institutes
- 1-2 years of work experience (Freshers from Tier 1 institutes can also be considered)
- Keen interest in the energy sector
- Industry certifications, professional affiliations, and publications
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Ability to be flexible to handle multiple priorities
ICF offers an excellent benefits package and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
About ICF: ICF is a leading provider of consulting services and technology solutions to governments and commercial clients in India, United Kingdom, Europe and globally. Since 1969, we have combined a passion for our work with deep industry expertise to tackle our clients' most important challenges. We cover the entire policy, programme and project lifecycle and address a wide range of policy areas, including justice, home affairs, employment, education and training, gender equality, and social inclusion and protection. With more than 5,000 employees, we serve government and commercial clients from more than 70 offices worldwide. ICF's website is www.icf.com.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
New Delhi, India (II77)