Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Our Corporate Strategic Opportunities team is looking for a Proposal Coordinator to support capture and proposal efforts through administrative and research duties conducted throughout the capture and proposal process. As a Proposal Coordinator you will be responsible for supporting creative and critical analysis (from capture through proposal production), coordinating the proposal process (developing the compliance matrix, supporting all color team reviews, and coordinating production), hands-on support of the proposal (e.g., supporting meetings, coordinating/writing sections (particularly resumes and past performance), coordinating graphics and formatting) and anything else required to create an A+ proposal. As proposal coordinator you must be flexible in mind and schedule.
Currently, our team is working from home. Once we return to the office, this position will be based from our Fairfax, VA headquarters.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ years of experience with proposal preparation and production
- 1+ years of experience using Microsoft suite of products – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- 1+ years of experience in a research role and/or administrative support
What would be nice to have:
- Experience with Microsoft Teams and SharePoint
- Experience with briefing and/or technical paper development
- Experience supporting large federal proposals
Required professional skills:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Critical analysis and decision-making capabilities
- Ability to keep timelines, meet deadlines, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to learn business development
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)