Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Associate – Aviation Consulting
The ICF London team incorporates experts from an array of speciality fields including aviation, energy, climate and sustainability, international development, policy research, marketing, public engagement and design thinking. Coupled with a strategic alignment with the Brussels, India and China teams, the ICF London office provides an ideal location from cross-team collaboration in multidisciplinary global projects and thought leadership.
ICFs aviation practice, led from the London office, is one of the world's largest specialist aviation consulting teams. The global organization provides consulting, strategic planning, and technical services to airlines, airports, service providers, investors, leasing companies, government agencies and manufacturers. The team’s industry experts are drawn from airline and airport management, academia, government, the investment community, and aviation consulting and services providers. This experience is augmented with technical expertise in applied operations and industry analysis, finance, marketing, data science and strategic planning.
Job Description:As an Associate in the ICF Aviation team, you will be primarily responsible for leading consultancy tasks in the aviation practice including guidance of junior staff, managing small-mid level projects, handling day-to-day communication with clients and delivering solutions to problems using a variety of analytical techniques. Your role will also include administrative responsibilities such as developing budgets and scopes of work, project tracking, and liaising with ICF’s Contracts and Finance teams. You will also be expected to contribute to business development efforts by building a network of client relationships, working on proposals, attending conferences, and contributing to ICF’s thought leadership.
• Participate as a member of a consulting team on client-based projects
• Gather, analyze, and interpret data in support of assessments
• Interface with clients to gather data and present results of studies
• Write reports and presentations to synthesize and explain analyses
• Be familiar with transportation industry data sources and issues
• Support development of intellectual property development projects• Support business development efforts, including proposal writing
• Degree educated from a reputable institution.
• 2+ years of work experience in roles that clearly demonstrated analytical or strategic problem solving.
• Experience or interest in aviation sector a plus but not essential.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word & Excel).
• Exposure or knowledge of other analytical systems a plus but not essential (R, Python, SQL, MATLAB, EViews, etc)
• Strong analytical aptitude and working knowledge of analytical or quantitative methods;
• Strong oral and written communications skills in English;
• Works collaboratively with project team and client to achieve established goals;
• Organises written work in a manner that is clear, easy to follow, and tailored for the intended audience;
• People management experience a plus; direct or cross functional;
• Comfort operating within a flat organizational structure and agile working environment.
ICF is a global consulting services company, but we are not your typical consultants. We combine unmatched expertise with cutting-edge engagement capabilities to help clients solve their most complex challenges, navigate change, and shape the future.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
London Riverscape (GB75)