Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Quality Assurance Manager
ICF is looking to hire a UK based, highly experienced Quality Assurance Manager, in support of our implementation work on a major national UK government program.
This is a high visibility role, on a fast-paced, complex IT, customer services, government orientated project and if you have demonstrated success on large-scale programs with demanding deliverable's, we’d love to hear from you.
Outstanding organization, communication and a strong project management background will all contribute to the shared success on this project.
This position will be remote, home based in the United Kingdom, though we are flexible with the specific location. However, the ability to occasionally travel to London to meet with project teams and client will be required.
The successful candidate is responsible for the following key duties:
• Determining and agreeing program quality procedures, standards and specifications
• Assessing customer and contractual quality requirements and ensuring that these are met including all Contractual, governmental and industry standards
• Working with operating staff to establish quality procedures, standards, systems
• Specifying quality requirements with suppliers and subcontractors
• Ensuring that program delivery processes comply with required quality standards
• Develop quality assurance; establish monitoring and audit/ verification procedures
• Writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
• act as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality
• Determine program quality training needs
• Write management and technical quality reports
• Prepare and distribute/communicate statistical QA MI
The candidate should be able to:
• Problem solve, resolve issues and be solution orientated
• Effectively manage client expectations
• Network effectively, negotiate well and influence people
• Broker relationships with key stakeholder within and outside the programme
• Be aware of the broader perspective and how it affects the programme• Be flexible and comfortable working across time zones and remote teams
The candidate should have the following experience:
• Successful track record / leadership roles in standing up and operating QA processes on UK government programs
• Successful track record / leadership roles in standing up and operating QA processes on complex IT/Digital transformation programs• Excellent programme management pedigree
• Bachelor's degree in management or business administration
• Extensive experience working on large projects and with large teams of staff.
• Project management and process discipline (Prince2, PMP, Waterfall, Agile etc.)
• Advanced skill in Microsoft Office Suites
• Excellent analytical and proven problem-solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Ability to define/document business processes
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
London Riverscape (GB75)