Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Project Management Analyst - Enterprise Computer & Store Portfolio Support
ICF is seeking a Project Lead with Enterprise Computer & Store/Cloud Technology expertise, with prior military, civil service and/or contractor experience within HQ Air Combat Command (ACC), and/or 16 AF staff/subordinate units. Candidate will provide subject matter and technical expertise at the Major Command (MAJCOM) level.
Support and assist ACC Information Dominance Directorate (A6) to include: Facilitating and/or supporting meetings and working groups; providing a consistent ACC/A6 support in prioritizing programs within the cyberspace portfolio
Duties include support for all traditional elements of A-Staff support within a MAJCOM, coordination from the strategic level to operations level of war. In addition, there are numerous technical opportunities across the USAF’s cyber weapon systems portfolio. The workplace is at ACC headquarters, Joint Base Langley-Eustis in Hampton, Virginia.
Key Tasks to be accomplished:
- Support ACC/A6 as a liaison between senior leaders and various program Points of Contact (POC)
- Assist with the collection and synthesis of information to provide quality assurance for DoD Cloud Providers IAW DoD and Air Force Cloud Strategies.
- Interact with stakeholders at AF Enterprise Level to gather data on performance metrics and act as liaison between technical teams, industry, and staff agencies.
- Assist the with the development and dissemination of AF cyberspace policies, standards, continuity documentation, and governance associated with cyberspace mission area responsibilities as outlined in the Joint Information Environment (JIE) and Compute & Store Portfolio supporting the Lead Command. Related missions include Federal Data Center Consolidation Initiative, Enterprise Application(s) support, AF requirements review for infrastructure, architecture, and migration of Functional Applications.
- Coordinate with SAF/A6, SAF/AQ, SAF/CN Portfolio Managers, Air Force Life Cycle Management Center (AFLCMC), Program Management Offices (PMOs), 16 AF, HQ Cyberspace Capabilities Center and other Lead Command agencies to develop, disseminate, and support Lead Command activities which belong to ACC under the cyberspace mission.
- Assist ACC/A6 and provide technical support in the development and monitoring of cyberspace Program Element Codes (PEC) and mission areas that are controlled and managed by ACC.
- Promote best practices to enhance and improve organizational processes.
- Simultaneously manage/evaluate several complex projects with team members and audiences requiring ongoing prioritization and relationship management.
- Communicate job status information to all team members.
- Promote smooth workflow and communication between offices and organizations.
- Communicate consolidated project milestones and deliverables for readiness.
- Generate detailed analysis that include critical paths, dependencies, milestones, resources, cost, and work breakdown structures
What you need to be considered:
Experience/knowledge of a full range of USG cyberspace operations principles, directives, methodologies, and approaches used in developing, operating, managing, and maintaining services and capabilities that support functional requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information management or related discipline plus 3 years experience
- Associates Degree in computer science, information management or related discipline plus 7 years’ experience
- Major Information Technology (IT) Certification plus 7 years’ experience, or 11 years’ experience.
- Five (5+) years of Project Management experience in an enterprise environment.
- Five (5+) years of technical or managerial experience in Servers, Data Center Virtualization, Cloud Computing, Virtualization, or Application Cloud Migration.
- Must have IA Technical Level II (i.e., GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP) certification IAW DoDD 8570 and DoDD 8570.01-M
Desired qualifications - Direct or Related experience in
- USAF MAJCOM staff experience preferred, however a sister Service also acceptable
- One to three years MAJCOM Action Officer experience
Additional qualities for specific team positions
- Active Secret government clearance, with investigation type for Top Secret/Special Compartmentalized Information Indoc (SCI) upon client request
Willingness and Ability to work full time in the Hampton, VA area. Potential for approximately 5 – 10% CONUS travel (National Capitol Region (NCR), Alabama, Colorado, Georgia, Illinois, Massachusetts, Ohio, and Texas), dependent on mission need on client request.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Client Office (VA88)