Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Evaluation Team Lead, Agriculture and Food Security (On Call)
ICF is looking for consultants to lead evaluations of agriculture and food security programs in East Africa. We have immediate and longer-term needs. The Team Leader will be responsible for the overall implementation of the evaluation and ensuring the findings are of the highest quality. Tasks include support the development of an evaluation protocol, undertake a desk review, coordinate field work, conduct stakeholder interviews, oversee a small team of subject matter experts, analyze data, prepare a final evaluation report, and present findings to key stakeholders. The upcoming evaluation will be done in Kenya. Evaluations under this contract take place in various East African Countries: Burundi, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, and Uganda.
- Master degree or higher in agriculture, food security, international development or related field
- Prior experience leading evaluations of agriculture and food security projects (preferably USAID-funded projects)
- At least 10 years of experience working in agriculture and food security
- Related work experience in East Africa
- Excellent English writing skills
- Working knowledge of Swahili desirable
- Ability to travel to project sites (primarily in Kenya, but may include other East African countries).
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Kenya Remote Office (KE99)