Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Director Solution Marketing / Demand Generation
A fast-growing consulting and technology services company, ICF works with clients in business and government on mission-driven projects that make the world a more prosperous and resilient place. We’re hiring a Senior Director, Solution Marketing / Demand Generation to help lead efforts to scale the adoption of the company’s solutions, services and products in a targeted set of high-growth industries. A true leader-doer, you’ll help to shape ICF’s go-to-market strategy in a dynamic set of public and private sector markets including energy, environment, digital transformation, public health and more. You’ll develop marketing strategies to build brand awareness, audience engagement and demand generation. You’ll set the strategy and work with corporate and field marketing teams to deploy the right mix of tactics. You’ll help grow our campaigns, approaches and talent, and ensure that the team delivers a measurable impact in ICF’s awareness, lead generation and sales support.
In this role, you’ll focus on the following:
- Work closely with business development and industry executives to understand the opportunity and audiences, assess go-to-market readiness, and shape go-to-market strategy.
- Lead the development of strategic marketing plans to build awareness and demand generation for a range of dynamic businesses with high-growth potential.
- Manage a portfolio of integrated marketing campaigns, ensuring a strong volume of campaign activity across a variety of earned, owned and paid channels.
- Work closely with corporate and field marketing teams to ensure prioritization of effort and tight coordination across channels including web, email, events, social, PR and advertising.
- Manage ICF’s demand generation activities, working with a central demand generation team, an operations and analytics team, and a distributed set of field marketers.
- Help manage and optimize database marketing (Marketo) as well as paid campaigns leveraging social media, web and display advertising channels like Demandbase.
- Find creative ways to support growth in markets with a wide variety of buyer types and behaviors, sales cycles and business needs.
- Help to develop key narratives and a differentiated point of view for ICF’s offerings and ensure a high level of quality in messaging throughout campaign deliverables.
- Ensure tight connection to business development and capture teams to ensure alignment with sales pipeline and growth goals.
What you’ll need…
- 10-15 years marketing experience, preferably in B2B environments
- Experience working with directly with senior leaders and stakeholders to set expectations and manage programs
- Product and solution marketing experience helpful.
- For-profit/corporate experience preferred
- Ability to help shape messaging and positioning preferred.
- Proven ability to work across teams/divisions/departments to get things done
- Strong project management skills; ability to juggle multiple priorities, organize, and execute Experience working in a marketing environment supported by technology platforms and customer data
- Experience working with marketers, agencies, copywriters, designers, subject matter experts and clients
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and inform/drive business decisions with analytics
- Ability to represent the marketing department and its programs to internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)