Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Financial Systems Manager
ICF is seeking a Financial System Manager to join our Accounting and Financial Systems team. You will be responsible for managing functional and operational system support across the suite of ICF financial applications, coordinating with the Finance and Information Technology teams to ensure delivery of process and systems solutions.
What you will do:
Support the Financial Systems Director in delivering value to the finance team via financial systems process and technology enhancements
- Working with the Finance team to identify opportunities for system and process enhancements
- Managing and prioritizing the enhancement backlog in close partnership with stakeholders and the Financial Systems Director
- Identifying process and system solutions for enhancements, acting in the capacity of a Financial Systems Analyst.
- Managing the execution of process and system enhancement improvements by coordinating across business units and driving results across the process from inception to completion.
- Maturing the SDLC processes around configuration, testing, and deployment of solutions.
- Identify and oversee improvements to the financial systems processes
- Managing the functional application support for the Finance team and make improvements to the support environment
- Implementing and managing a user facing ticketing system
- Establishing and maintaining support SLAs
- Managing staff in the resolution and escalation of issues
- Coordinating with Corporate IT in the management of test system
- Partner closely with all levels of Leadership to support and grow the business and ensure that best SDLC principles are followed
- Coach, mentor and support the growth of the project/general ledger financial systems team
- Support and educate the financial systems user community
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Management Information Systems or related area of study
- 3+ years of accounting experience
- 3+ years of experience managing systems analysts
- 5+ years overall experience in Deltek Costpoint in both the functional and technical areas with specific emphasis in the following:
- Experienced in functional end-user support administration and process improvement
- Experienced in the Projects and IWO modules in Costpoint
- Experience with system conversions, system upgrades, and integrating acquisitions
- Experience working with a Government Contracting firm
- Knowledge of CAS and FAR
- Solid skills in MS Office (e.g., MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to use Cognos report writing for data analysis purposes
What we would like:
- Experience working for a Public company
- Ability to drive change
- Ability to communicate confidently and build meaningful internal and external relationships
- Comfortable working across Finance, IT, HR, and PMO teams to coordinate solutions
- Demonstrated track record of delivering effective solutions and systems enhancements
- Critical thinking, strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Outstanding influencing and collaboration skills
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)