Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Cyber Security Analyst
ICF is currently seeking an ambitious Cyber Security Analyst to join our team. The successful candidate will provide support for DoD customers.
- Constant monitoring of intrusion detection systems
- Creation of technically detailed reports based on intrusions and events
- Provides assistance in computer incident investigations
- Analyze and evaluate anomalous network and system activity
- Assist in troubleshooting and problem solving a wide variety of client issues
- Collaborate well with members of the IAM team on daily policy issues
- Provide quality customer service with excellent communication skills
- Recommend modifications to access control lists to prevent and mitigate intrusions
- 5 years relevant IT experience
- 5 years relevant IA and/or security experience
- SCI required
- Ability to work rotating shifts if necessary
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of current threats and trends present in the Information Security and Technology field
- Experience with network technologies and protocols
- Experience with network hardware devices and experience configuring Access Control Lists or other Firewall or Router configuration experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of computer security concepts
- DOD 8570 Compliance, or the ability to quickly obtain and maintain active security certifications: Network+, Security+, GCIA, GCIH, CEH
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Initiative and a personal interest in Information Technology Security
- People skills and the ability to communicate effectively with various clients with the ability to explain and elaborate on technical details
- Have used network security analysis tools such as Snort, TCPDUMP, WireShark, and other Host or Network based Intrusion Detection Systems
- Experience with system vulnerability assessment
- Familiar with computer forensic tools FTK, EnCase or other network forensic applications
- Knowledge of Linux/UNIX and Windows OS security
- Knowledge of computer programming languages and scripting languages. Previous scripting and coding experience is desired but not required
- An understanding of DOD and Army information assurance
- An understanding of DOD and Army policy regulations
In accordance with the EPEWA, based on the qualifications and experience required, the annual salary range for this position is $99,000-110,000 per year. For more information regarding our benefits, click here.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Colorado Client Office (CO88)