Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Online Community Manager
ICF Next is one of the leading integrated communication agencies in Europe.
We are specialised in helping European institutions and other international organisations to raise awareness about their policies and actions and, engage with a variety of audiences. With the support of our global partner network, we can offer solutions for communication needs, in any medium and in any language, across the world.
We challenge ourselves and our clients to communicate to citizens and confront realities and tackle new challenges. Our 1,700+ deep bench of creatives, communicators, strategists, technologists, and data analysts are committed to helping organizations to meet barriers head-on. To find real value – sooner. And to create lasting change that leaves them better prepared to face the future. Check us out at ICFNext.com!
We are currently looking for a Senior Online Community Manager to work full time as a consultant at the client premises.
Nature of the tasks
- Interacts with users of social media platforms to respond to their questions and suggestions in line with the corporate objectives and priorities
- Creates daily content – involving multiple departments - and builds and maintains a distribution network in various social media sites
- Ensures continuous participation in online conversations and acts as a mediator
- Identifies threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the Commission´s brand and reports to internal stakeholders
- performing day-to-day communication tasks with focus on social media
- managing the organisation's presence, with focus on social media platforms including strategy versus tactical development, training, monitoring, event management support
- identifying communication threats and opportunities in user generated content, assessing target audiences and messages, if need be interacting with influencers in line with the organization's objectives
- creating communication campaigns for social media to achieve the organization's objectives externally and internally
- proficiency in social media platforms, engagement (community management) and analytics tools
- familiarity with digital design process and story-telling (infographics, graphics, animations, videos etc.)
Knowledge and skills:
- At least 5 years of professional experience within this field of work
- Proven communication experience and coordination of communication projects
- Preferable educational background in political science and/or European affairs OR strong interest in European affairs
- Community management experience on social media channels
- Professional experience of working on European affairs, with focus on communication or public affairs.
- Knowledge of search engine optimisation
- Ability to communicate results to stakeholders
- English: Understanding (C1), Speaking (C1), Writing (C1)
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Brussels, Belgium (BE75)