Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Test Lead (W/ Automated Testing)
ICF is looking for a Test Lead (who has hands-on Automated Testing experience) to work in our Metro Washington DC operations!
What you’ll be doing:
- Collaborate with others to define and implement optimal, complete solutions based on stakeholder needs.
- Implement and maintain Automated Test Infrastructure and Test Suites
- Identify test conditions, both positive and negative, from User Stories, Product Backlog Items, and other requirements documents.
- Create test cases with pre-conditions including machine state, configuration and data; action steps which exercise the code; and expected results for successful execution
- Execute test cases, document results, update progress and track bugs
- Use both manual and automation testing techniques to identify, track and report existing bugs as well as potential areas of risk in our software
- Ensure solutions are developed and packaged in an easily consumable and repeatable way for customers and internal technical teams.
- Capture and share best practice knowledge with the internal technical teams.
- You will still function as a hands-on tester
What you must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or other related scientific or technical discipline
- US Citizenship or Green Card. Employment must be compliant with eligibility for Public Trust due to Government Contract
- 8+ years of hands-on, cross-cutting, cross-functional testing experience
- 3+ years of test team leadership experience in a myriad of testing types: Automated, Functional, System, User, Load, Performance, UAT, etc.
- Must have experience leading other resources through various types of testing.
- 3+ years of experience writing various types of test documentation
- 3+ years of experience working with client in professional environments, including meeting presentations and communications – demonstrated ability to work and communicate with all levels in team structure
- 3+ years of project leadership that includes continuous quality improvement feedback to the project manager
What we’d like you to have:
- Experience with modern containerization and orchestration platforms such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Communications skills (both verbal & written) - ability to work and communicate with all levels in team structure
- Team player with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, work in a fast-paced environment, and effectively manage time. Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Why you’ll love working here:
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Generous vacation and retirement plans
- Employee support program
- Participation in charity initiatives
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Washington, DC (DC02)