Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
SQL Server ETL Developer
We’re looking for a SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) Developer, someone who thrives not just developing, but owning the full development lifecycle to create and maintain solutions which work with a wide variety of data sources to create robust ETL solutions for ingesting, processing, archiving, and sending large quantities of data using reusable and scalable data solutions, both on premise and in the cloud.
You may be required to participate in periodic drug testing and background checks.
- Design, develop, and test a wide variety of custom SSIS packages, with maximum focus on reusability and scalability.
- Provide technical assistance to Business Analysts and Project Managers by reviewing their requirements to ensure they can be translated into ETL solutions.
- Provide quick turnaround technical and analytic support, including managing multiple tasks, to a wide variety of business owners who have rapidly evolving client demands.
- Maintain data integrity across a wide variety of Energy Efficiency programs, including troubleshooting data quality issues and communicating their impacts.
- Help the larger team define and implement best practices to improve processes and outputs.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field (e.g., Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline)
- 5+ years of experience working with databases (e.g., Tables, Procedures, Views, Functions), with 2+ years of experience specifically in SQL Server (2005 or higher)
- 5+ years of experience working with data warehouses, and ETL tools such as Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (2005 or higher)
- 2+ years of experience working with SQL Server Integration Services (2014 or higher)
- Strong demonstrated analytic techniques, including demonstrated ability to perform query tuning
- Exposure to the utility, energy, and/or energy efficiency sectors a plus
- Experience with SSRS and SSAS Tabular/Cubes
- Experience with Power BI
- Experience with working in SQL Server in Azure
- Experience with working in .NET
- Ability to exercise independent judgment while effectively prioritizing and executing tasks while under pressure
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
London Riverscape (GB75)