Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Energy Efficiency Portfolio Lead- Newark, NJ
Energy Efficiency Portfolio LeadNewark, NJ
To support our recent growth in the northeast region we are currently seeking an Energy Efficiency Portfolio Lead to direct ICF’s energy efficiency portfolio from our Newark, NJ office. You will lead the development and management of multiple energy efficiency programs and build relationships with our utility client/partners as you work with them to design and implement program strategies. You will also manage and mentor other ICF energy efficiency professionals, bringing your expertise, best practices and resources from across our business and industry, to promote their development and support their success in the delivery of important programs, projects and tasks for our clients.
- Guidance and oversight of program implementation for residential and/or business energy efficiency programs
- Oversight of various functions associated with a large portfolio of programs including IT, marketing, customer service, operations, and program implementation staff, ensuring collaboration and coordination is ongoing
- Tracking of overall portfolio metrics, budgets, performance and subcontracts and providing guidance for improving on any of these components when risk is present
- Main point of contact for executive and senior leadership with client(s) across multiple existing and future initiatives related to energy efficiency, distributed energy resources, advisory services, and other relevant utility interests,
- Day to day management and mentoring of program managers along with secondary management support of second and third levels reports
- Report up to senior and executive level ICF staff on portfolio performance, business development opportunities, and overall strategy for division growth
- Business development activities including capture, proposal leadership and pricing
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Studies, Energy Resources, Policy, Engineering, Marketing or Business Management
- 10+ years of experience developing, designing, and managing successful energy efficiency and/or demand reduction programs for the residential and/or business market segments
- 5+ years of experience leading consulting projects
- 5+ years of experience leading a team (both in-house and virtual)
- Master’s Degree in Environmental Studies, Energy Resources, Policy, Engineering, Marketing or Business Management
- Ability to establish influential partnerships at all levels
- Strategic mindset with the ability to identify new opportunities
- Demonstrated experience with business development and client development
- Demonstrated experience in continuous improvement and quality assurance/control theories, techniques and application
- Recognized internally and externally for expertise in functional area
- Firm understanding in procurement best practices and contract administration
- Industry certifications, professional affiliations, and publications
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
New Jersey Remote Office (NJ99)