Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
ICF Next is seeking a highly motivated business analyst to support citizen facing digital solutions for a variety of Federal clients. The Business Analyst is responsible for learning business processes and functions to help with the design, configuration, testing, documentation, and user support of digital solutions. This role requires a combination of understanding and capturing the requirements of digital solutions and to validate the implementation of those requirements through testing. The Business Analyst has a strong understanding of industry trends and using Agile methodologies for analysis and testing. The candidate will work collaboratively with the team to incorporate testing as part of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) activities. This position requires an awareness of the need for timely communication, ability to identify potential barriers and strategies, and the ability to synthesize and integrate information.
- Facilitate team meetings to gather and document requirements, design system enhancements and drive user feedback
- Capture and express requirements with a variety of techniques including BDD-style specifications, user stories, workflow diagrams, UML diagrams, user cases and mockups
- Conduct interviews and studies with product owners, users and other stakeholders to identify requirements
- Perform various types of testing including automated, exploratory, load and performance testing on web services and applications
- Leverage automated test tools to define test scenarios and test cases, execute tests, and document test results.
- Deploy test automation to continuous integration environment and to ensure that test results are delivered in appropriate ways
- Participate in sprint planning and work with the project team to identify risks/impacts in the system to be tested
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience working with Agile
- 3-5 years of experience in various types of testing including automated, exploratory, load and performance testing on web services and applications
- Strong analytical skills
- Very strong oral and written communication skills
- Preferred Tools and Technologies: Selenium, Cucumber, Jenkins, Bamboo, Java, Blazemeter, JMeter
- Scrum master certification is a plus
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)