Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Information Systems Support Specialist
ICF is hiring a full-time or part-time Information Systems Support Specialist to work with one of our clients in the historic Annapolis, Maryland, area. This position requires mainframe experience on the z/OS operating system with a working knowledge of ISPF/PDF, SDSF, and JCL. Knowledge of RACF, FTP, CICS, and DB2 is highly desired.
- Computer operator on an IBM mainframe computer running the z/OS operating system.
- Administer the ESP scheduler to schedule mainframe jobs
- Execute and debug mainframe generated reports
- Migrate legacy application systems and documentation from a development environment to a production environment
- Grant and revoke mainframe-based security using RACF
- FTP data between various server environments
- Monitor the mainframe console for unusual messages and contact the appropriate personnel when an error occurs
- Respond to issues generated by the Help Center
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide follow-up support to various users within the organization
- Associates Degree in a technical discipline or four years of computer experience
- Knowledge and experience with mainframe operations and servers
- Knowledge of ISPF/PDF, SDSF, JCL, FTP, and MVS commands
- Knowledge of RACF is desired
Professional Skills and Experience
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong customer support skills
- Proficient with Google Docs or MS Office applications
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Maryland Client Office (MD88)