Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Cybersecurity Policy Consultant
ICF is seeking a cyber security consultant to provide strategic advice on DOE’s cyber security capability maturity model as they develop version 2 of the model. Work includes reviewing and analyzing new cyber security policies, coordinating across federal agencies and labs, and drafting program plans and other documentation. The ideal candidate should also be knowledgeable of the energy sector and the pertinent cyber security concerns.
- Provide strategic advice on the cyber security capability maturity model
- Develop cyber security program plans
- Review and provide feedback on upcoming cyber security policy
- Prioritize and coordinate the concurrent day-to-day project management staff activities
- Collect, analyze, and process program metrics and budget information
- Develop program charters, vision and strategy documents, and communications plans
- Create data flow and business process diagrams
- Document business and technical requirements for IT systems
- Facilitate workshops and interface with key stakeholders and senior leadership
- Bachelors’ degree
- IT or cyber-related experience
- 8+ years of program/project management and/or cyber security-related experience
- 3+ years of supporting a Federal client
- Prior experience in the energy sector and/or at DOE
- Expert computer skills with Microsoft applications (Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio)
- DoD or DoE clearance
- PMP Certification
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- Strong technical, analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, energetic, quick, adaptive learner
- Ability to develop and cultivate strong customer relationships
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to interface with the client and build business relationships
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
DC Client Office (DC88)