Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Principal ServiceNow Developer
ICF is seeking an experienced Principal ServiceNow Developer in Rockville, MD. The Principal software developer will lead full lifecycle development of modifications to large, complex, mission critical enterprise applications for a 9-person team including an Architect. This role will also manage code reviews and collaborate with multiple 2-3 person project development teams in support of custom application and modernization efforts.
- Formulates and defines system scope and objectives.
- Prepares detailed specifications for programs.
- Responsible for program design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation.
- Technical knowledge and responsibility of all phases of applications systems analysis and programming.
- Understands the business or function for which application is designed.
- Instructing, directing and checking the work of other technical team members.
- Full Stack Developer Engineer who can handle all the work of databases, servers, systems engineering, and clients. responsible for front and back-end web development.
- 3+ years experience developing on the ServiceNow platform.
- 5+ years of IT application system experience in technology solution delivery.
- 2+ years of experience with platform customization in relevant delivery platforms
- 2+ years of experience with custom application development including Custom Service Portal widget creation. Experience with rebuilding legacy applications in ServiceNow a plus.
- 2+ years of experience developing and customizing core applications such as Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge, and Service Catalog.
- 2+ year experience leading and mentoring Junior ServiceNow team members
- 2+ years experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology
- US Citizenship required (required by federal government for this position)
- Experience building APIs through MuleSoft.
- Integration experience (SOAP,REST, and JSON as well as JDBC and file imports).
- Administration of a ServiceNow instance including the management of users, groups, and roles, CMS Development, ACLs, business rules, workflows, UI actions, UI policies, dictionary, and catalog items Orchestration and Discovery experience a plus.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Maryland Client Office (MD88)