Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Publications Support and Coordination Lead
ICF is seeking cyber support professionals, with prior military, civil service and/or contractor experience, preferably within Air Combat Command (ACC) and 16th Air Force staff, to provide MAJCOM Action Officer-level support to ACC’s cyber portfolio roles and responsibilities. Duties include support for all traditional elements of A-Staff support within a MAJCOM, particularly A2, A3, A5, and A6. Work is located at Headquarters ACC, Joint Base Langley-Eustis in Hampton, Virginia.
Are you an experienced and cleared analyst with experience in DoD cyber or cyber support? If so, here is your opportunity to use your well-developed strategic and higher-order critical thinking skills for important work on a DoD cyber mission project. In this role you will primarily serve as a staff officer supporting our client’s mission.
What you will do:
- Develop a full understanding of the client’s:
- Business practices
- Legal requirements
- Contributors and their relationship to our client regarding the cyber mission
- Demonstrate and work with the client’s level mindset and knowledge regarding all work products and services.
- Write, read, and conduct research at an advanced level for work in an executive environment.
- Utilize strong time-management skills and communicate at an executive level across a diverse workforce to build constructive work relationships with the client.
As the Publications manager, you will:
- Support Cyber FAMs with preparation of artifacts in support of the cyber mission.
- Apply background to assist in the coordination of Publications and other documents with A3 and A6 staff.
- Supports the development, review, preparation, and coordination of cyberspace operations instructions, technical orders, policy and guidance, Air Force Instructions (AFIs), and tactical manuals.
- Support SharePoint and other document repository processes.
What you need to be considered:
- 7 years of cybersecurity and/or program analyst experience
- US Citizenship due to clearance requirement
- Active DOD clearance
- SCI clearance preferred
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Client Office (VA88)