Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
ICF Next – Creative Director
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world.
Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We’re currently hiring for a Creative Director to provide creative and digital services to our clients to help promote and communicate their important mission. This job (once we reopen) is located in a brand new Federal building in Alexandria VA, near Eisenhower avenue, right inside of Old Town Alexandria.
- Manages the creative direction, brand, look and feel of creative materials. Works with graphic designer, videographer to provide art direction and messaging and design support to team.
- Think strategically while developing ideas and concepts for projects and campaigns.
- Have solid concepting experience, and the ability to work with a partner(s).
- Understand visual design and be able to communicate your ideas.
- Work with production personnel, providing input and instruction required to complete production of approved designs.
- Be organized and detail oriented.
- 7+ years experience as a Creative director, preferably within an Federal environment.
- A bachelor’s degree in visual communications or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Understands government work, in this role you will work fairly independently with the team, and have a strong understanding of managing creative with public sector clients.
- A portfolio that shows strong design and brand development experience across mediums
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite, especially InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, and strive to stay current in level of knowledge and abilities.
- The ability to give and take creative direction.
- AutoCAD software experience preferred.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Client Office (VA88)