Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
ICF is growing and we are hiring a client-facing full life-cycle IT Recruiter. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and dedicated recruiting team that delivers results and is committed to excellent client service. Join the ICF team and help make a difference!
What you will do:
- Support full life-cycle recruiting efforts, ensuring a smooth workflow, building workforce planning strategies with the business, measuring results against growth metrics and working closely with the Recruiting Director and clients on progress and resources.
- Execute and manage full life-cycle recruitment process across a variety of levels and roles, to include Software Engineers, Developers, Business Analysts, Project Managers, DBA’s, Testers, Engagement Managers and more. Technologies include Servicenow, Appian, Java etc.
- Partner closely with hiring managers, as a trusted partner and valued advisor, building a deep understanding of their business, role requirements and desired candidate profiles while delivering outstanding client service.
- Identify high quality candidates through the proactive sourcing of active and passive candidates via direct channels, job postings, social media, web sourcing, talent mapping, vendors and networking.
- Be creative; leverage internal talent sources to drive mobility, employee referrals and alumni engagement nationwide.
- Establish creative sourcing strategies to locate and secure candidates with hard-to-find technical skills sets across multiple geographies and often with time-sensitive deadlines.
- Promote ICF career opportunities to the professional community via networking, conference attendance, social media and career events.
- Update and maintain Workday Applicant Tracking System, while ensuring hiring processes adhere to EEO and OFCCP guidelines and other government compliance requirements.
- Develop and define competitive intelligence by key market, functional area and skill set to support talent pipeline initiatives.
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree or additional years of related experience
- 3+ years of IT Recruitment experience
- Proven track record and ability to find, recruit, vet, and hire top talent with demonstrated expertise in hiring IT talent
- Demonstrated understanding of cleared work and hands on experience recruiting for talent in the relevant federal agencies
- Advanced skills in web search/sourcing, networking and direct sourcing
- Knowledge of certifications, tools, skills and abilities needed in the IT space
- Working knowledge of OFCCP guidelines
What we would like:
- Experience with Management consulting
- Experience with ServiceNow or Appian
Professional skills and experience:
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Ability to be a consultant to the business-advising and guiding on best practices and ways to innovate
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Solid Microsoft Office Skills
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)