Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
ICF is seeking an experienced Program Analyst to oversee and manage the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management. The Program Manager will review status of projects and budgets, manages schedules, and prepares status reports. Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives. Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, clients and other stakeholders.
• Play key role during any significant cybersecurity events.
• Coordinates and carries out complex assignments and activities, collaborating at all levels throughout the Office, Directorate, and with other bureaus while frequently reporting to the Director on progress and accomplishments.
• Maintains a comprehensive understanding of the Department’s network architecture and global IT infrastructure, including enterprise and non-enterprise networks and systems.
• Maintains extensive knowledge of new and emerging information technologies and industry trends, including cloud computing and the Internet of Things (IoT).
• Provides expert guidance and consultation to Office and Directorate leadership, including development of recommendations in response to senior management requests.
• Coordinates status of documents and reports, tracking clearance across several teams and submitting them for clearance at the Directorate level.
• Participates in multiple working groups focused on cybersecurity, including the Cyber Operations Sub-Working Group (COSWG) and the Cyber Security Working Group (CSWG).
• Architects and maintains a comprehensive database of all incoming and outgoing documentation, ensuring data is accurate, accessible, and secure.
• Edits the Cybersecurity Daily Brief, a daily product with input from three offices and over 300 recipients.
• Proofreads memoranda, forms, letters, and other official documentation for senior Department officials and stakeholders.
• Organizes staffing, schedules, and communications across several major teams.
• Captures meeting minutes and coordinates action items to ensure completion.
• Oversees technical operations within the office, coordinating with facility management, and providing technical administrative support during meetings.
• Provides event support, to include administrative details, coordinating facility availability and providing VTC and communications assistance.
• Maintains staff rosters, organization charts, and phone lists.
• Assists with strategic planning, resource planning and management, position description development, hiring, onboarding, and training.
•BS/BA degree and minimum 5 years of experience (or 2-3 with an MS/MA degree) in large cybersecurity, IT, or acquisition programs
•Ability to easily communicate with senior government clients, lead discussions, and confidently discuss project status and propose solutions
•Demonstrated experience in working with clients to develop clear expectations, roles, and requirements for short and long-term projects
•Excellent oral and written communication/presentation skills
•Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Project
•High-level proficiency with Excel (worksheets, formulas, analytics) and PowerPoint is required
••Desired but not required: ◦Experience in the federal government sector
◦Experience supporting DHS programs or initiatives such as the CDM Program
◦Ability to apply knowledge of cybersecurity concepts, policies, and procedures is a plus
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Client Office (VA88)