Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Program Support - Jackson, MS
To support our growth we are seeking a project specialist to provide Utility Program support for ICF’s Energy Efficiency Line of Business. The role will include direct responsibility for online customer engagement in multiple programs including online shopping and scheduling of service to be rendered by subcontractors.
- Developing and updating client reports; assisting in preparation of internal and client presentations
- Creating and maintaining Excel spreadsheets and databases for internal tracking; format items in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Assist customers and contractors with program application submissions
- Liaising with subcontractors and customer service representatives; solving quantitative and qualitative problems
- Some travel to retail locations will be required
- Manage all office needs including ordering supplies, meeting set-up, and facilitating any IT or facility issues
- Manage and maintain office equipment; prepare basic schedules, calendar, and timeline documents
- Support and track contractor enrollment in programs
- Prepare basic form letters, transmittals, and marketing narrative; assist in preparing offsite events and trainings
- Other duties as required to support our work nationally and provide direct support to division leadership as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or other related subject with 1+ years of related experience. Demonstrated work experience and progression within related fields will be considered in lieu of degree
- 1+ Years of experience with Microsoft Office, particularly in Excel
- Working knowledge of residential energy efficiency programs
- Working knowledge of demand side management (DSM) programs
- Experience with e-commerce, particularly Shopify
- Working knowledge of multiple social media platforms
- Customer service experience preferred.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Jackson, MS (MS04)