Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Energy Efficiency QA/QC Inspection Specialist – Alberta
Energy Efficiency QA/QC Inspection SpecialistCommercial and Industrial Programs
Location: Calgary and Edmonton, or other AB areas.
To support it’s continued growth, ICF is currently seeking Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) Inspection Specialists to join it’s commercial and industrial energy efficiency implementation team located in Alberta.
The selected candidates will coordinate all quality assurance activities including conducting post-installation field inspections at commercial and industrial sites or conduct site inspections virtually, as required. In addition, they will assist with the development and implementation of QA/QC programs, plans and procedures. They will also conduct QA investigations of non-conforming contractors/customers and maintain QA records using physical hard copies and/or electronic files. This position requires 50+% time to be spent in the field visiting sites throughout Alberta. This position requires experience with energy efficiency programs and knowledge of energy efficient technologies associated with commercial and industrial buildings.
- 3 years of related work experience in Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC)
- 1+ years of experience performing energy audits and energy savings/emissions reductions calculations
- Valid and clean driving license
- Experience performing energy audits and energy savings/emissions reductions calculations
- Extraordinary attention to detail and ability to follow detailed processes
- Interacting with electrical contractors, HVAC contractors, other commercial and industrial contractors as well as other key stakeholders
- Delivering and developing technical trainings for parties listed above
- Knowledge of commercial and industrial building science
- Knowledge of energy efficiency programs for the commercial and industrial sector
- Knowledge of sustainable building practices and technologies.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Ability to apply detailed knowledge of organizational procedures to make independent decisions and serve as a credible resource for the management team
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside vendors
- High Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and Access)
- Time management skills to handle multiple priorities and flexibility to work limited overtime as needed
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Calgary, AB (CD85)