Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Marketing Communications Specialist
Marketing Communications Specialist
ICF delivers all the strategic communications and marketing services of a top-flight public relations agency, plus the domain expertise and resources of a leading international consulting firm. Our award winning Marketing team is growing and in search of a Marketing Communications Specialist that is passionate about planning, developing, and implementing communication strategies. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with 4 to 6 years of professional marketing communications experience looking forward to building a long-term career.
- Create B2B marketing plans for commercial and industrial energy efficiency campaigns that are in line with program strategy and energy savings targets.
- Implement marketing plans within program budgets.
- Create marketing and promotional strategies that ensure customer participation in order to meet program goals.
- Develop program specific forms and materials.
- Generate ideas for promoting energy-efficiency programs to commercial customers in conjunction with the program managers and their teams.
- Track results of marketing.
- Manage creation of Communication product development, such as brochures, newsletters, fact sheets, case studies, Web content with a creative team that is not local
- Develop Web site and e-newsletter content
- Manage social media outreach planning and content development.
- Develop briefings, presentations, and other communications tools for Alberta-based client.
- Track and report on campaign metrics.
- Tracking multiple deliverables on deadlines using Microsoft Project, Excel spreadsheets, SharePoint (internal ICF and client sites), and other tools.
- Bachelor's degree, required
- Energetic, self-starter and resourceful problem solver.
- Managing a project from start to finish. Conceptualizing and aligning with the client, interacting with editors, designers, production managers through completion of project.
- 4+ years of professional marketing communications experience
- Excellent writing skills.
- Strong team orientation with a focus on collaboration.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of traditional and social media environments.
- High attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple ongoing activities.
- Can-do attitude and willingness to jump in where needed.
- Willingness to travel.
- Experience using content management systems (CMS) and email management systems.
- Energy or Energy efficiency program delivery.
- Experience developing education and outreach materials, media outreach and/or PR/Advertising
- Experience working in a fast, multi-tasking environment.
- Detail oriented and precise.
- Responsive to feedback.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude.
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel).
- Ability to be flexible to handle multiple priorities.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Calgary, AB (CD85)