Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Billing Analyst
Behind every great company is a strong corporate team. At ICF, we have one—but we’re growing and so are our needs. We’re seeking a Senior Billing Analyst to help support our Accounts Receivable Team. If you’re interested in a rewarding career in working with people from marketing and communications, contracts and finance, IT, business development, human resources, or anything in between then ICF is the place for you.
As the Senior Billing Analyst you will be responsible for the preparation of complex billings for submission to customers. Project types range from FFP to T&M to Cost Plus. Clients include government agencies and commercial companies. You will also engage in accounts receivable collections and analysis, and financial reconciliations. You will work closely with Project Accounting team, Program Managers, Project Financial Controllers, and Contract Managers to ensure accuracy and completeness of invoices. This position is based out of our Fairfax, VA office. Currently we are all working from home.
What you will do:
- Prepare and review monthly invoices according to company guidelines utilizing financial reports to ensure compliance with deliverable deadlines
- Analyze unbilled receivables on a monthly basis against standard Costpoint reports
- Research and resolve a variety of internal and external customer inquiries concerning billing status
- Initiate communications to external and internal customers to resolve billing discrepancies and collection issues
- Produce year end indirect rate variance invoices
What you need:
- Bachelor's degree
- 8+ years of experience processing and validating project (Time & Material, Firm Fixed Price, and CostPlus) invoices as well as closeout bills including year-end indirect rate variance invoices
- 3+ years of Contracts Billing experience
- 2+ years of recent experience using Deltek Costpoint 7
- The ability to process a high volume of invoices monthly
- Expertise in resolving the unbilled
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications
- Good Excel Skills, knowledge of VLOOKUP and Pivot Table functions
What we would prefer:
- Cognos reporting experience
- Project Accounting, Set Up, and Revenue Recognition knowledge
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, critical thinking, and decision making capabilities
- Team player with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Must be deadline driven, organized and detail oriented
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)