Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
ICF is excited to be hiring a Capture/Proposal Recruiter to support work supporting our growing Cybersecurity and IT business. This is a remote position in the Washington DC, Virginia or Maryland region. Occasional travel to ICF offices in the region and events may be required.
As the Capture/Proposal Recruiter you will:
- Serve as the primary recruiting contact for all capture proposal efforts in the division
- Consult directly with Business Development (BD) leaders from the Cyber /IT Division
- Align and partner with Corporate, Business Development-Capture Coaches
- Develop and nurture mature pipeline of Cyber /IT professionals across all lines of business
- Execute and manage volume pipelining across a variety of levels and digital and technical roles, including cleared Net Defense Analysts, Data Scientist/Machine Learning, Software Engineers ,Systems Engineers, Cyber Watch Engineers, Insider Threat Analysts, Cloud/Linux Systems Administrators, Network Security Analysts, Vulnerability Specialists, Cybersecurity NIST consultants, Big Data SMEs, Penetration Testers, Software/web development (Backend, Frontend, and Full Stack Developers), Quality Assurance, Business Analysts, and Project Management professionals
- Attend BD Meetings to stay aligned with current and future BD initiatives
- Maintain knowledge of Talent Acquisition Tools and Capture-Proposal Tools to best support capture efforts
- Partner with Client Experience and Capture Proposal peers to collaborate and share best practices
- Maintain knowledge of ICF across all Lines of Business to attract top talent
- Extend letters of commitment, contingent and/or final offers of employment to selected candidates and ensure an effective transition of candidates post-award
- Ensure a smooth workflow, building workforce planning strategies with the business, measuring results against BD goals and working closely with the Recruiting Director and clients on progress and resources.
- Identify high quality candidates through the proactive sourcing of active and passive candidates via direct channels, job postings, social media, web sourcing, talent mapping, vendors and networking.
- Be creative; leverage internal talent sources to drive mobility, employee referrals and alumni engagement nationwide
- Establish creative sourcing strategies to locate and secure candidates with hard-to-find technical skills sets across multiple geographies and time-sensitive deadlines
- Promote ICF career opportunities to the professional community via networking, conference attendance, social media and career events
- Update and maintain Workday Applicant Tracking System, while ensuring hiring processes adhere to EEO and OFCCP guidelines and other government compliance requirements
As the Capture/Proposal Recruiter you will have:
- 5+ years of IT Recruitment experience
- 2+ years of experience supporting recruitment for Federal Government Contracting Capture/Bid/ Proposal efforts
- Proven track record and ability to find, recruit, vet, and hire top talent with demonstrated expertise in hiring for the roles listed above
What we would like:
- Management consulting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
Professional Skills needed:
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to be a consultant to the business-advising and guiding on best practices and ways to innovat
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience collaborating with the team to brainstorm on hard to fill positions, pitch in on surge, etc
- Solid Microsoft Office Skills
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)