Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Java Full Stack Developer 1
Job Location: Bangalore
ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting services company with over 7,000 full- and part-time employees, but we are not your typical consultants. At ICF, business analysts and policy specialists work together with digital strategists, data scientists and creatives. We combine unmatched industry expertise with cutting-edge engagement capabilities to help organizations solve their most complex challenges. Since 1969, public and private sector clients have worked with ICF to navigate change and shape the future. Learn more at icf.com.
ICF Next, Inc. (“ICF NEXT”) is a global marketing company. We provide marketing and communications capabilities to our customers. Over the years, our company has built and integrated a set of best-in-class marketing and communications through different agencies and consultancies. ICF NEXT brings organizations closer to the people they serve. Our focus in on the insights, creativity and technology that improve the interaction with clients and motivates meaningful action.
With a passion for marketing and communication, ICF NEXT knows when and how to accelerate the adoption of technologies and techniques that bring you closer to your customer. As voice search, artificial intelligence, and virtual and augmented reality are disrupting nearly every industry, we help organizations to stay one step ahead by orchestrating the conversations and collaborations that produce innovation. With over 1,700 staff members and more than 15 global offices, we are a global strategic partner for engagement and transformation. For more information about our company, visit www.icf.com/next.
ICF Next is looking for top-tier Java Full stack developers. Developers participate in all software development lifecycle phases from requirements, architecture, design, and development to administration and enhancement for internal and customer facing products and services. Successful candidates will enjoy sharing knowledge, learning from their peers and excel in an environment with light guidance.
Required Skills and Experience:
- (3-5 years) experience in Java-J2EE Development Extensive technical experience and development expertise in Core Java, J2EE, Webservices, Spring, Hibernate, and JPA.
- Good Knowledge in J2EE framework and data architectures. Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Experience in the Spring MVC Framework, Spring Boot etc
- Experience working with and applying Design patterns to solve problems.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience interfacing with back-end applications using SOAP, RESTful web services, and JSON.
- Experience in multiple front end technologies and NodeJS ecosystem.
- Have a good understanding of UML & designing HLD & LLD as per requirements
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
- Experience with source code management techniques using Git and/or SVN.
- Demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills.
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven.
- Exposure on Agile Development using CI/CD, DevOps/Docker
- Good knowledge on AWS cloud setup is a plus
- Linux, Shell programming is a plus
- Technology: Rest Web Services, Java 8.0, Hibernate, JPA, SQL, NodeJS
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Highly motivated, able to work independently and apply own initiative
- Ability to take on multiple assignments.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Hardworking and works well under pressure
- Self-motivated and committed & Organized & team-oriented
- Flexible & Excellent written and verbal communication
Visit our ICF Interactive Careers Page
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award-winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EEO/AA - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Bangalore, India (II76)