Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Technical Training Program Manager
We are looking for a Technical Training Program Manager to join the Corporate Learning and Development team where you can bring your training experience, creativity, and collaboration skills to an organization that is deeply committed to developing the skills and knowledge of the technologists across the firm. You will gather technology learning requirements across ICF, manage and market the resulting initiatives and work with our training and technology partners to keep our technologists aligned to this rapidly changing environment. Most of our team is virtual and this role will be as well.
What you will do:
- You will manage a centralized approach to technology training by developing consistent processes and ensuring our learning paths are aligned to roles.
- To stay at the forefront of rapidly changing technology learning requirements you will organize and facilitate ICF’s cross-organizational CTO Learning Council.
- When requirements dictate, you work with vendors and subject matter experts to align the design and development of appropriate learning solutions.
- Lead the development of a SharePoint-based learning portal for quick access.
- Maintain technology development programs in the areas of AI, machine learning, cloud computing, and similar technologies that have been coordinated and launched throughout ICF.
- Create a communications plan will include leveraging your partnerships with other operations roles and business leaders to market learning and certification opportunities.
- Learning analysis where you track and report program participation, effectiveness, and completions and when something is not achieving targets investigate the root cause and make adjustments.
- Track and report on the certifications that our technologists attain through the training ICF sponsors and partner with Operating Groups to meet the requirements of our partners (e.g. ServiceNow, Adobe, Appian, Salesforce, etc.).
- Keep abreast of industry changes and trends
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree or additional relevant experience
- 3+ years relevant training and program management experience
- Experience managing complex programs and projects across organizations effectively and efficiently
- Technical Literacy: Knowledge of Office 365 applications, the AI and current cloud computing landscape
- Learning Industry Literacy: Expertise and experience growing adoptions of learning and knowledge sharing technologies
Additional professional skills, knowledge and abilities:
- Interpersonal Skills: Communicate effectively, build trust, network and partner, and influence stakeholders and others
- Results Focus: Drive and determination to achieve objectives and overcome obstacles to deliver results
- Global Mindset: Expand own awareness; accommodate cultural differences, and champion and leverage diverse contributions
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)