Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Contracts - Project Setup Administrator
ICF is seeking a Project Setup Administrator to join our team! This position is part of the Contracts & Administration Group and is responsible for setting up contract information in our Contract Management System upon initial award and updating information based on contract modification changes during project execution. You will analyze documents for assigned contract actions and establish key contact data that is used for ongoing management and compliance monitoring. You will be able to work independently and collaborate with a geographically-diverse internal stakeholder base to ensure successful contract setup. This is a great position to learn and grow within the team as you will be working with stakeholders throughout the organization.
What you will do:
- Analyze and interpret contract documents and related artifacts and synthesize pertinent information
- Establish and maintain key contract data in the Deltek GovWin system
- Contracts and customer data analysis and reporting activities
- Collaborate with Contracts, Finance, and Project staff to address questions and resolve issues that may arise
- Assist with exception monitoring and reporting to support risk analysis and mitigation, compliance, and enhanced business controls
- Support initiatives to establish, maintain and support processes to ensure compliance with internal policies
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree or additional years of related experience
- 2+ years work experience in a contracts-related environment
- Knowledge of contract structures, terms and conditions as well as applicable contract clauses for Federal or State & Local or Commercial type contracts
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
What we would like:
- Experience with Deltek GovWin Contract Management System or any contract management system
Additional Professional skills/experience:
- Ability to interface with a diverse group of stakeholders at various levels
- Detailed oriented with excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Troubleshooting skills, with an effective customer-service orientation
- Ability to research, interpret, communicate and apply correct applications with internal customers
- Effective time management skills and ability to multi-task in a time sensitive contract management function
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)