Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
HR Processing Supervisor
HR Processing Specialist Supervisor
ICF is seeking a full-time HR team member supervisor with prior experience supervising a team, managing sensitive materials, working directly with Human Resources Business Partners (HRBPs), management, employees and prospective employees. The HR team member must demonstrate a proven track record of being a proactive, service driven, organized, and results-oriented and possess a strong attention to detail. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company committed to staff growth and development.
- Supervises a team of HR Processors to ensure tasks are completed accurately and efficiently.
- Supervise and align workload management.
- Support team development and success.Sets expectations.
- Successfully liaison with HR clients and team to identify, coordinate, and execute new projects and ad-hoc tasks
- Train team on new projects.Develop and maintain job aides
- Liaison with HR Technology team on new functionality
- Provide overflow support to process new hires, employee status changes and other employment-related transactions
- Maintain records and confidentiality of materials
- Provide metrics on team activity
- Data collection: tracking approvals and other required supporting documentation to accompany data entry transactions
- Manage incoming inquiries via inbox and ticketing system to support all employee/managers Workday users, and escalating to subject matter experts as needed
- Assist with testing activities for upgrades, enhancements, new releases and rollout of new functionality
- Ability to supervise employees
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Resourceful and self-motivated
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to plan and manage multiple tasks/projects
- Flexible to changing needs and demands
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years’ Workday experience
- 1-2 years lead or supervisory experience
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
New Delhi, India (II77)