Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Manager of HR Technology
Our team is growing, and we are looking for a Senior Manager of HR Technology. You will be responsible for managing a team of HR Technology Analysts that support Workday and you will also serve as a project resource in assessing existing processes, evaluating system functionality and implementing new functionality based on a strategic roadmap. Location for this role is flexible as most of the team telecommutes.
What you will do:
- Manage Workday HR Technology team in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures. Enable the team to continue to effectively support, analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve Workday matters.
- Serve as a proven resource in defining and evaluating requirements, managing priorities across multiple functional areas and global locations.
- Serving as an expert resource in Workday with hands-on troubleshooting, testing, and training.
- Provide overall project management for HR technology projects, implementations, designs and deployments.
- Develop and maintain internal client (Payroll, Corporate IT, HR) and external vendor relationships.
- Problem solve and troubleshoot complex issues across multiple platforms with knowledge of downstream impacts of functionality.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent professional experience
- 8+ years of relevant HR Technology experience
- 2+ years of Workday experience
- 5+ years’ experience leading teams with exceptional project management skills, time management skills, attention to detail and ability to multitask competing priorities
- Hands-on functional experience
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills to evaluate current state, identify opportunities for improvement and execute a roadmap to drive change
What we would like:
- 3+ years of Workday experience across multiple workstreams
- Discretion in dealing with confidential information
- Ability to manage change through setting realistic expectations and effective communication skills
- Ability to break down complex concepts and clearly explain them to people at all levels
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)