Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Publications Support and Coordination Lead - Cleared
ICF seeks a Publications Support and Coordination Lead as part of a contract providing operational collaboration services to the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency at DHS. This program provides operational planning, engagement and coordination with partners, operational publications development and dissemination, cyber doctrine development, and event management.
The Publications Support Lead will support the collection, management, and publishing of informational and technical products, such as Indicator Bulletins, Analysis Reports, and technical Tips/Advisories, and lead a team 24/7 technical writers and editors who are responsible for creating, editing, posting, and updating content and external customer-facing products for our cybersecurity stakeholders. The Publications Support Lead will support the CISA mission by presenting a professional and authoritative presence within the cyber community on cyber incident management and guidance.
This role can be based in Arlington, VA or at one of ICF’s locations in the DC metro area: Columbia, MD, Fairfax, VA, Rockville, MD. This is an opportunity to contribute to an important project from its beginning, work with the latest and emerging technologies, and all while building a great career at ICF!
• Using Government standard operating procedures (SOPs), provide professional technical writing and editing services on materials such as informational products, presentations, press releases, reports, etc.
• Provide authoring and full-scale editing services for SOPs, reports, slick sheets, presentations, social media messaging, and other materials as requested
• Coordinate stakeholder input, fact-checking, and integration of written text and graphic design work as necessary
• Support the implementation, publishing, and distribution of website and content administration and stakeholder communications, to include CISA’s public-facing website, the National Cyber Awareness System (NCAS), high-side presences, and social media "push" activities
• Transform stakeholders’ ideas into engaging visuals, products, and graphics to fully communicate campaigns and projects while adhering to brand guidelines and ensuring proper messaging is being executed in all products (web and print)
• Develop creative and unique content in print and electronic media using color, type, illustration, photography, videography animation, and various print and layout techniques
• Comply with the Rehabilitation Act (Section 508) by providing staff that are 508 Certified Trusted Testers and ensure that us-cert.gov or cisa.gov content, and the documents hosted on it, comply
• Support information sharing automation and standards (e.g., TAXII, STIX), and ensure quality standards are met
• Support CISA’s 24x7 cybersecurity operations in response to cyber threats and cyber information sharing products
• Contribute to initiatives for collecting, collaborating, and sharing data and information across the cybersecurity community to enhance the capacity and capabilities of partners and constituents
• Lead 24x7 team
- Bachelor’s in Communications or related field
- 10+ years of experience.
- A high level clearance is required.
- US Citizenship required as part of client contract requirement
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Client Office (VA88)