Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Energy Efficiency Program Professionals – Residential and Business Programs -New Jersey
Energy Efficiency Program Professionals – Residential and Business Programs
ICF is a full service, global energy, transportation and environmental consulting firm that specializes in turn-key program implementation services for gas and electricity utility clients. Our deep bench of professionals includes expertise in marketing, sales, project/program management, IT, engineering, customer care and field delivery of energy efficiency, demand response, electro-technology and electric transportation programs for our utility clients’ residential and business customers. If you perform well in a fast-paced, engaging and collaborative environment, and would like to work with a diverse team of industry professionals, we encourage you to learn more about ICF (at www.icf.com) and consider applying to join our team.
To support growth of our business in New Jersey, ICF is looking for entry-level, mid-career and seasoned professionals in the following areas:
- Program Managers
- Operations Management
- Business Analytics
- Program Outreach/Sales
- Residential Energy Auditors
- IT Support
- Human Resources (workforce development)
What you’ll need to be considered:
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in relevant focus area
- Professional experience within your area of expertise ranging from 6 months to 10+ years depending on the level of the position
Professional skills, certifications and experience that could push your resume to the top (depending on position):
- Requisite Training, Certifications and/or Registrations (ie, PE, AIA, LEED-AP, BPI, CEM, CPMVP, CDSM, LC, CLEP)
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving capabilities
- Proven sales skills
- Ability to provide high-quality work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients, home builders, HERS Raters, architects, HVAC and other equipment companies, business and residential utility customers
- Experience providing excellent customer and client service
- Experience with field diagnostic tools, for residential and/or commercial applications (for field staff)
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Comfortable with other technology-based management tools, including project database/tracking systems, business analytics and CRM
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
New Jersey Remote Office (NJ99)